Events UK: Caledonian Carnage 2016

Tronhammer NZ

Event Title: Caledonian Carnage 2016
Event Author: Tronhammer NZ
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 05/21/2016 12:00 AM

Myself (Ryan Savage) and Common Ground Games are proud to bring you Caledonian Carnage! A Warhammer: Age of Sigmar tournament on the 21st of May 2016.

This is Caledonian Carnage 3! We have played 8th edition Warhammer in the past but this year we are going for some Age of Sigmar.

That means 3 games of Warhammer: Age of Sigmar will be played by each player over the course of a lovely Saturday in sunny Stirling! 

You can check out the venue here - Common Ground Games Website

We will be using the South Coast Grand Tournament (SCGT) Pool Points to built armies and using their House Rules and FAQ document. I Have however written unique Battle Plans (scenarios). I will be keeping an eye on versions of the SCGT documents. So please see the links below for the relevant documents:

Player Pack and Battle Plans V1.1

SCGT Pool Points V1.21

SCGT House Rules and FAQ V1.2

The cost of the event will be £15 per player. Your entry fee will cover the cost of play, lunch and the awards. If you do have and dietary requirements, please let me know when you purchase a ticket.

Payment is due by 23:59 on the 7th of May. That's 2 weeks before. This allows us to confirm numbers and purchase prizes in plenty time. 

All payments are to be made via paypal to savage.events@hotmail.com please send as a "Friends and Family" payment to avoid charges. If you are unsure how to do this, just message me on the forum or Twitter.

A copy of your army list is due on the day at registration. If you would rather email it to me than print it, then please feel free to do so. 

We are very excited about Caledonian Carnage this year and we know you are going to have a great time! If you have any questions please ask them using this forum or by contacting us on Twitter @CaleyCarnage or @ryansavage87

Event Homepage: http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=133107

Caledonian Carnage 2016