My (triumphant?) return

Bicko

Hi everyone.m newly returning to the hobby after a long absence from AoS back in the Realmwars day.

My how the game has moved on! Elves on flying sharks, dwarf airships and those new spectral undead!

I'm stunned to what I've returned to and can't wait to get stuck back in.

And all thanks to a glimpse of the two model preview of cursed city that randomly appeared on a social media feed for some unknown reason. All I know is I'm right back where I left off but from a place of wonder and fascination.

I can't wait to getting going (again). Just need to pick an army now, I'm spoilt for choice

Edited by Bicko
  • Like 3

Welcome back! Things have certainly changed since the early days and mostly for the better. Especially in army diversity and flair! I miss the simplicity of the realm gate wars without subfactions, metabuilds but love the endless spell system and the creative opportunities. 

I would be tempted to go down the undead path with the new quest but I have pledged myself to the flying sharks.

• Like 1