AoS Counters/Markers set 3D Printed to Order!

swiftmus

Hello,

some of you may have seen my ideas thread in the main discussion section of the forum. I have been designing a set of markers to use in games of Age of Sigmar as reminders, for example of Mystic Shield or units which will need to take Battleshock tests this turn. These will be 3D printed and made available to anyone who would like to buy a set.

* I am happy to work with you to design custom tokens, just get in touch and I'll see what I can do! *

A set contains the following:

2 Shield markers (mystic shield, armour save buff etc)
2 Scroll markers (eg to indicate a unit is affected by a command ability for the turn)
4 Star and Lightning Bolt markers (to place with units suffering casualties as a reminder to take a battleshock test)
4 'Plus' counters (to indicate buffs to hit or wound etc)
2 'Minus counters (debuffs)
6 square 'book' style markers numbered 1-6 (could be used to say which spell a wizard has from a lore etc)

The round plus and minus markers are 20mm circles while the numbered book tokens are approx 20x22 mm. Each token is 3mm thick.

Thus far, the shield and scroll markers feature a comet design; more designs are planned for the future.

I am looking for£5 plus postage (Royal Mail 1st or 2nd class - will be less than £1 in either case) for a complete marker set. If you would like a partial set we can negotiate price. 
The first set (pictured) is ready to go to the first buyer. Additional sets will be 3D printed to order. Please post below or send me a PM if you would like to purchase some markers; payments will be processed through Paypal. Please not there may be some rough edges as 3D printing is not a perfect process. The markers are printed in PLA and should not be exposed to high temperatures (~ 50 C). They should be fine to prime and paint as with Warhammer models.

And finally, pictures:

Counters01.jpg

Counters02.jpg

Counters03.jpg

Archived