We're Producing an Age of Sigmar: Soulbound RPG Podcast

Barbossal

117169002_3194312053985395_3256613040298

Hail Adventurers!

I'm here to share an Age of Sigmar RPG actual play podcast that we've been working on ever since July 2018, and recently updated with the awesome new Age of Sigmar: Soulbound ruleset that came out this year!

If you're interested in learning the rules, we walk you through how to play, examples of mechanics, combat, etc throughout our campaign. 

We edit down the typical play sessions to one-hour condensed episodes so you don't need to wait for people to make their turns, look up rules, etc. We are also adding in more music and sound effects as the podcast grows! I am the DM for our current campaign and having a blast doing it!

Homepage: www.goquestward.com

Listen on iTunes

Listen on Spotify

We post new episodes bi-weekly for now, I'd love to go weekly if we can continue to grow at a good pace.

Also looking for reviews and feedback! If you can help us out with an iTunes review that helps us get exposure to get more folks into the hobby, and if you have feedback or want to talk about episodes, I'd love to chat here! 

• Like 4