Building the Stormcast Expansion box want some advice.

Khornedog

Hey all,

Just got the $200 dollar stormcast expansion box and wanted some build advice.  I have received some great advice here before and really appreciate it.  I have 10 pallys with hammers already built.  With the ones from the box should I go decimators or protectors?  Decimators seem to be good to clear up the swarms people try tarpit us in.  Portectors behind a unit of liberators seem amazing with their 3" range.  Or, should I just build more with hammers?

As for the for the bowmen I was going to build all 10 as such.  Should I build any with the Xbows?  Not a huge fan of the huge bazooka like xbows, nor the shorter range.  It seems like a 1k most people take two units with bows and 4 units at 2K.  I would love to hear your thoughts.

Both units of paladins are really good at what they do. However they are slow and hard to get into the target you want without using one of your many teleport type options. Therefore, build what you need to fill a formation requirement that will get them stuck in where you want them. Oh, and bows on the judicators...always bows.

Archived