Stormcast Questions

Wordy

Hi all, first post, got a couple of questions regarding Stormcast lists.

Can you use units from more than one stormhost in an army,  say, Knights Excelsior and Anvils of the Heldenhammer?  I’m asking as I’m starting a Vanguard Auxiliary chamber and I’d like to do them as Knights Excelsior, but I also got Soul Wars boxed set to start with and got the Sequitors and Castigators in it. So was thinking of doing those as the Anvils. 

However, can anyone recommend a decent colour to do the robes of the Castigators and Sequitors if I did those as the Knights Excelsiors as well? Red cloaks, and cream tabbard  doesn’t go very well, and both in blue looks a little monotone.

Thanks

Wordy the Fabulous.

I see, thanks for that.

So I hope no one minds another Couple of questions.  Could I use 2 different hosts, but not have buffs apply from one to the other? Or is just not allowed to play army with units from different hosts?

Are  there any warscrolls for Knights Excelsior champions and hero’s out there? I’ve got the August 2019 with the Anvil of the Heldenhammer, but is there a back issue with the Knights Excelsior, or anything?

Thanks

You can only Pick one stormhost per battle or none at all. But It doesnt matter what you paint them. You can paint half of the as excelsior and the other half as anvils and play them together. But you can only get the buff of one stormhost. Still applies to ALL units in your army except named Heros (they are All hammers of Sigmar :(

Dont know about any Champions that are not Hammers of Sigmar. But i like it more to create my own characters anyway.

Edited by Dukeus