Fan Rules: Realm Additions to Cities (and a Anvilgard buff)

kenshin620

I mentioned this in other topics but the theme of each city doesn't exactly fit each realm. While it may be hard to recton everyone to be everywhere else, I think it should be allowed for particular cities to have access to other realm items due to Trade, Treasure Seeking, or Personal Preference of the leaders. (Lets be real here Hammerhal probably has relics from every realm, but I'm not going to touch that. Instead the gold boys can take their own things, or is that too much?)

Hammerhal: Sigmar's Chosen - Stormcast Eternal Heroes in this army may take Artefacts from Battletome: Stormcast Eternals.

Anvilgard: The Port of Shadows - This army may also be chosen to be from the Ghur or Ulgu. In addition 1 in 4 units may be Daughters of Khaine or Idoneth Deepkin. They gain the Cities of Sigmar and Anvilgard Keyword.

Bonus Rule idea!

Serpentine Tamers - This army may include Carmine Dragons, Basilisks, and Merwyrms. They gain the Order Serpentis, Scourge Privateers, Cities of Sigmar and Anvilgard Keyword, and may be chosen to have a Drakeblood Curse. Basilisks and Merwyrms gain the Order Keyword as well.

Tempest's Eye: Chamon Traders - This army may be chosen to be from Chamon.

Bonus Rule idea: In addition one Tempest Eye Skyvessel may take a Great Endrinwork from Battletome: Kharadron Overlords.

Hallowheart: Seekers of Knowledge - This army may also be chosen to be from Hysh.

The Living City: Wild Hunters - This army may also be chosen to be from Ghur.

(also I was thinking of a rule that if you had any Sylvaneth Heroes, then you could set up a Wyldwood. But that sounds a bit much.)

Greywater Fastness: Masters of Metal and Fire - This army may also be chosen to be from Chamon or Aqshy.

The Phoenicium: The Cycle of Rebirth - This army may also be chosen to be from Shyish.

Honestly this is mostly for flavor, not really game balance so disclaimer!

Edited by kenshin620
  • Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1