The good, the bad and the ugly.

Battlefury

Hello there!

I am curious to know, wich army book releases you would rate the best and wich the worst of AoS 2.0 until now. Technically we could also talk about the bonereapers and ogres, sicne there are a lot of previews out now.

Rate from 1 to X, where 1 would be the best release.

this should not be abot the absolute state of armies being good, but to see your PERSONAL opinion, wich will reflect your local meta too. Maybe you could talk about just the best and the worst, why you think it is, but you don't have to.

I'd like to start and include some of the new allegiance from the GHs:

1. Slaanesh
2. Idoneth
3. Tzeenth ( I would include it here, because the new allegiance in GH really made them annoying )
4. Skaventide
5. Stormcasts
6. Seraphon
7. Flesh Eaters
8. Sylaneth
10. Cities of Sigmar
11. Orruk Warclans
12. Gloomspites
13. Beasts of Chaos
14. Nighthaunt
15. Khorne

Bases on my local meta:
Well, to talk about Slaanesh...that army really did it this year. Those shenanigans with the combat order & stuff they got really feels straight up unfair. Most of the time that army just destroyes the playing fun for any of it's opponents right now, since you feel helpless against them.

Khorne, and that's an old theme over here, is just in the pittyful situation to not be able to compeed with any army we got here. No rend, bad movement, expensive units ( in comparison to toher amies and their purpose ), Blood Tithe table ( wich is totally cursed ), messed up keywords ( preventing from effective army & buff mixes , that would give viable options ), total gamble profiles for important units make it not fun to play.

I was surprised by the potential, that Tzeentch showed up since the GH. That summoning makes it's day here right now. Also I see a lot of potential for the Sylvaneth, since their wood terrain really make some absolutely good counters to cheese lists and shenanigans.

Let me know what your rating is.

Edit: Some of the realeases are not in my list, since nobody plays them here.

Edited by Battlefury