Warscroll Battalion Question / Number of Artifacts (Sylvaneth)

Fuzzwyr

Question

Hi there,

wondering about the "Double Warscroll Battalions" in the Sylvaneth Battletome. I have, let's say, the "Gnarlroot Wargrove", wich is a Warcroll Battalion. In this I have to take one (special) "Battalion: Household", wich is a Warscroll Battalion, too. 

So, I got two Warscroll Battalions (and paid points for them) - if i take, let's say, an additional Branchwraith to the Gnarlroot Wargrove, beside the Battalion: Household - can i give the branchwraith an additional artifact / magic artifact, because i have two Warscroll Battalions in my list (the Battletome: Sylvaneth says, i can have one artifact per hero for each Warscroll Battalion...)?

Or does the "Gnarlroot Wargrove"-Battalion not count itself?

Sorry for my bad english... ;-)

1 answer to this question

My understanding is yes. The qualifier is warscroll battalions, and you have two.

The Sylvaneth book even describes the concept of battalions that consisting battalions, and both the household and gnarlroot listings both have "Warscroll Battalion" printed at the top.

Bonus artefacts appear to be a bonus in this sense - not only for sticking to allegiance, but forming your army in a specific way.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Archived