Set-Up with Battalion

kleinemade

Question

Hi,

i have one question regarding the set up with a Battalion.

According to Core rules I have the possibility to set up the complete Battalion as well as set up some of units.

My question is, what means some in this case?

Let’s say I have a Battalion with 9 Units, is it possible to split it into 3 Drops for example?

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

On 8/11/2019 at 4:28 AM, King Taloren said:
On 8/11/2019 at 4:28 AM, King Taloren said:

RAW yes it looks like you can make the battalion one drop or as many drops as you want.

“During setup you can set up all or some units of a warscroll battalion at the same time rather than setting up each unit individually”

But, can you drop one unit out of the battalion and then next placement drop the remainder of the battalion?  Or, once you decide to place the battalion, some of it or all of it, that is it and you revert back to normal placement rules of one unit at a time.  

For example, I declare I am going to place my battalion totaling 5 units, and am going to only place 3 of the units... do I then have to drop the remaining 2 units individually over the next 2 placements or may I drop them together as one placement for my next placement.