Godsworn Warband

ByronicHero

Question

Hi,

Apologies for making a second thread so quickly after the first but I thought it might be best to separate the subjects. 

Regarding the Godsworn Warband rules that come with the STD box (giving Crushing Charge), I can't find any points cost for it or really any formal reference to it. Is it actually something I can use in my games, or just something there for fun in open games?

Thanks. 

2 answers to this question

Don’t worry about multiple threads, it makes it easier to find answers for people with the sane question.

The Godsworn Champion of Ruins battalion is 170 points. The point cost is most likely in the GHB.

If there is a different battalion with a similar name then that one is not pointed. Battalions that are not pointed are only valid for open play.

10 minutes ago, King Taloren said:

Don’t worry about multiple threads, it makes it easier to find answers for people with the sane question.

The Godsworn Champion of Ruins battalion is 170 points. The point cost is most likely in the GHB.

If there is a different battalion with a similar name then that one is not pointed. Battalions that are not pointed are only valid for open play.

That was my logic, thanks. 

And I see - there is indeed another similarly named one which I suppose is therefore not valid. 

Thanks for the reply.