Budget airbrush in the UK

cranc

I really want to get myself an airbrush but don't have an excessive amount of money to spend on one. I've heard I could get a half decent one for around £80 and would like to stay around that range but I've also heard horror stories of mimic brands and very quickly breaking airbrushes.

Are there any perfect for beginners kits out there  to get me started? Otherwise, general buying advice on trusted brands and what specs to look for would he great 

Yeah it was certainly on my radar, it's got a 3 year  warranty as well which put me at ease in terms of breaking. 

Your  review link just goes back to this page, I've looked at a couple of reviews anyway though 

2 minutes ago, cranc said:

Yeah it was certainly on my radar, it's got a 3 year  warranty as well which put me at ease in terms of breaking. 

Your  review link just goes back to this page, I've looked at a couple of reviews anyway though 

That should be the link fixed now.

Yeah, the fact you can actually walk into a shop with your broken unit and  warranty instead of some shady ebay shop is defiantly a plus also.

Archived