Army Comp Suggestions? AoS 2000pts

Reddthepanda

Hello Warhammer friends, I'm relatively new to the table top game and for the past couple months I've been collecting and painting various models to use casually in tabletop.

I barely know anything about army compositions yet, or what synergizes well with what, I kind of went for a fluff army just for fun. Here's what I've got:

x50 Chaos Warriors (Shields and one weapon and about 6ish with dual weapons, three standard bearers)

x14 Blood Warriors

x15 Chaos Knights (five with lances, two standard bearers)

x1 Chaos Sorcerer

x1 Khorne Champion on a Juggernaut

x1 Valkia the Bloody

and possibly maybe a glottkin

any sort of advice would be greatly appreciated, be it battle tactics, army comps, suggestions for marks and spells would be greatly appreciate. The gamesworkshop in my area does primarily 2000point AoS battles.

Have you tried playing what you have?  It feels like there is exactly one list there (which is more than I can say about my collection so far).  For now, I'd throw everyone into Khorne that you can.  That means the Sorcerer will be an ally.  

I am still painting (and heading down the Nurgle path), so I haven't bought any of the Chaos books.  I can't help on the artifact/spell options.  

Lord Of Khorne On Juggernaut (140)
- General
Valkia The Bloody (140)
Chaos Sorcerer Lord (160)
- Runestaff
- Allies
15 x Blood Warriors (300)  (Grab a Chaos Warrior to be a champion or icon bearer)
- Goreaxes
30 x Chaos Warriors (480)
- Hand Weapon & Shield
- Mark of Chaos: Khorne
15 x Chaos Warriors (270)  (Dual hand weapons: you have 6 + icon bearer, musician, and champion, I presume.  Throw a few shield guys in back to fill out the ranks.)
- Hand Weapons
10 x Chaos Knights (320)
- Ensorcelled Weapons
5 x Chaos Knights (160)
- Chaos Glaives

Total: 1970 / 2000
Allies: 160 / 400
Wounds: 183

Archived