Khorne for sale or trade [US]

FPC

Hi all,

Looking like AoS is going to fall apart with my gaming group so I’m thinking of cutting back to one army. Below is a large Khorne (demons and mortals) army for sale and possible trade. Retail, or an estimate, is included next to each item for reference. I’d like to move it all in one go because being left with random bits of units or minis is a pain.

Right now, cash is my preference...however I might entertain some trades. Namely, a similar value Imperial Guard (prefer mechanize/tanks/less infantry...but like the old metal valhalla and tallaran model if you have them), or Imperial Knights + Guard/Astra. I also need to fill out the rest of my Tzeentch AoS army that I’m keeping, I’ll list specific wants below but probably don’t need the amount I have of Khorne, so this would need to be a cash+trade most likely.

Khrone Army:

20 Blood Warriors with Axe and Fist - 124
30 Blood Warriors with Dual Axe - 186
70 Bloodreavers (mix of weapons, but mostly reaver blades) 20 nos - 203
43 Bloodletters - 124
29 Skullcrushers ( 6 unbuilt, either on sprue or partially built) - 483
2 Khorgoraths - 40 (these aren’t sold outside of the box game, so I estimated their value at $20...that's probably low bc they’re hard to come by)
5 Wrathmongers - 57
3 Bloodcrushers (nos) - 50
1 Bloodthirster (built) - 115
1 Bloodthirster (nos) - 115
Skarr Bloodwrath (nos) - 30
Valkia the Bloody - 22
Skulltaker (no base) - 20
2 Slaughterpriests (1 of each type) - 60
2 Bloodsecrators - 40
2 Bloodstokers - 40 (also looks like they’re box only)
1 Deathbringer (converted from Bloodsecrator) - 10 (since it’s a conversion)
1 Mighty Lord of Khorne + Hound - 20
1 Mighty Lord on Juggernaught (this is a conversion from Skullcrusher but looks good) - 16 (used regular Skullcrusher price)
5 Flesh Hounds (new sculpt) - 49
10 Flesh Hounds (old sculpt) - 30 (figure worth less than half the current sculpts)

Pics here: https://polishlightning.weebly.com/poli ... aos-khorne 

So, that makes $1834 retail. Pretty much everything in the Khorne range but some characters and Skullreapers. In addition, I’ll include all sprues I have. This would mean you could re-fit some stuff, like the Bloodthirster and Blood Warriors, etc. And...lastly, any other random Khorne stuff...I know there are some old metal Bloodletters kicking around and maybe some other stuff.

I’d happily (and prefer to) sell. Right now, since I’m in no hurry, I’ll price at 40% off - $1100.

I would consider similar size (based on retail) lots in trade for the following:

Imperial Knights (with other Imperial support like Imp Guard…$1800 of Knights is a lot of Knights!)

Astra Militarum - I prefer mech/tanks/less infantry. Obviously there needs to be SOME infantry but a tank/transport/mech infantry focus would be nice. ***probably my top choice with Knights***

The army I’m keeping for AoS is Tzeentch. I don’t need a whole army, but a cash+trade deal for the following could work:

Tzaangors - Regular/Skyfire/Enlightened/Shaman
Kairic Acolytes
Heralds
Horrors (all kinds really...can never have too many but I don’t NEED a ton)
Blue Scribe

Let me know what you have! I’ll entertain any reasonable offers! I cover shipping if you buy the whole lot...we pay our own in trade. US and Canada only please! PMs work best, I won’t likely check the post itself.  Or email parksd70@gmail.com.

Archived