Returning after 12 years away from minis

Dickbill

Been a long time, good to be back and painting, haven't played a game yet but I feel so involved in the hobby already. When I played before I was 14-16 so I was much more into just spamming games with my plastic grey armies, but now that I'm older (27 good grief) I find that painting and assembling the miniatures is so absolutely satisfying that I refuse to play until everything is painted that will be on the table.

I have been playing Shadespire with the Khorne guys with a close friend once every week or two, we split the box at Christmas time as a present to eachother, but after I finished painting my Garrek's Reavers I knew I had to start collecting some more Khorne models to put together and paint, and it's kept on chugging from there! You can see what I've done since Christmas in the link in my sig if you're curious.

Also found a cool local community of Tabletop gamers who play not too far from my area, so very happy about having people to play against.

Hopefully I can be a contributing member of this awesome website and I look forward to pestering you all with stupid questions. xD

Hey man, getting back into painting myself after a similar time gap. I used to play when I was around 15, now I'm about to turn 29 so its cool to see other people in the same boat. I'm also a khorne player, havent got round to picking up any of their newer models yet but they have always had have a ton of character. You have made a good start on painting them!

Archived