1000pts first game

DamonRafael

I'm a bit disappointed about that, but I'm going to have a first try of a matched play at 1000 pts with my Khorne Bloodbound - I'm a fan of the open game style, but I knew I had to try at least few games with points :)

Anyway, that's the list I will bring with me, mainly because it's the only choice I have with the models I have so far, but any suggestions or comments or whatever you want is much appreciated!

Lord of Khorne on Juggernaut (General) (140)

Bloodsecrator (120)

5x Wrathmongers (180)

5x Skullreapers (140)

5x BloodWarriors (100)

3x Mighty Skullcrushers (160)

3x Mighty Skullcrushers (160)

Looks like you still have 140pts left! You might want to consider picking up a bloodstoker (80pts) on Ebay for about $5. It pairs extremely well with those skullreapers (assuming your using daemon weapons). Maybe include 10 Blood Reavers (60pts) as well to make it a solid 1000! I don't recommend GW pricing on the Reavers though, try to find someone selling the Khorne half of the starter box and pick it up from them. Other than that looks fun and beefy!

Remember: Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne!

1 hour ago, Voltaire26 said:

Looks like you still have 140pts left! You might want to consider picking up a bloodstoker (80pts) on Ebay for about $5. It pairs extremely well with those skullreapers (assuming your using daemon weapons). Maybe include 10 Blood Reavers (60pts) as well to make it a solid 1000! I don't recommend GW pricing on the Reavers though, try to find someone selling the Khorne half of the starter box and pick it up from them. Other than that looks fun and beefy!

Remember: Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne!

I definitely recommend the blood stoker. The extra 3 inches of run distance really help get the bloodsecrator up the field for your first non flag planting turn and re-rolling ones to wound is super solid with skull reapers who brought daemon weapons. 

Actually it is 1000 points exactly, No leftover :)

I hadn't the chance to try it out anyway as my adversary was not able to find the points for his models so we played an open game.

I used 2x3 skullcrushers, 5 chaos knights and a lord on juggernaut.

He used Orion, 10 glade guard, 10 wardancers, 10of the anti monsters elves, can't remember the name. He also summoned 10 hounds with Orion.

We used a scenario from the ironjawz, I had to vandalise some structures and I lost on a dice roll :) really enjoyed the game!

Archived