My Dark Aelf order plog

Druchiilord94

Hey so i thought its about time i started a plog for my Dark Aelves/ what will eventually be a combined army of all elves so heres a couple of W.I.P. shots of my Sorceress Morai and my Dread Lady's Dragon Betsy.

Heres a bit of fluff for them too

Morahai stood there looking out over the misty roads ahead leading from the Castle down to the main villages. Her green robes flowing in the wind staff in hand she began to scry the fates as her old sister Kailina the ruler of this kingdom had commanded. 

It annoyed her that they were having to help the forces of the foolish man god sigmar but alas while she could attempt a coup as she knew the majority of the army and citazens of the kingdom owed their loyalty to her old sister. She longed to leave this bleak realm however here it was easier to use the dark magic. She could feel the magical energies dance over her body as her hair began to move in the wind, she moved her head backwards opened her mouth and began to laugh long had she prepared for this when she suddenly saw a bolt of lightening descend from the heavens as a knight heraldor appeared. "Who are you and what do you want" Morahai annoyed that the storm cast had the nerve to interrupt her. The storm cast in his gold and blue armour simply looked up and said "elf my lord sigmar commands that you and the forces of your kingdom here help him in taking the realm of life back from the legions of Nurgle". "But whats in it for me little stormcast" said Morahai "why should i risk my life or the lives of my other 2 sisters to help your man god". "Very well i will take that as a no then" said the storm cast begining to walk away when Morahai shouted "fine il inform Kailina and im sure we will aid you". The storm cast chuckled then vanished on a bolt of lightening.

20160626_122642.jpg

20160626_122712.jpg

20160626_123451.jpg

20160626_123500.jpg

So here's a pic of my Dread lady final riding her black dragon I'm pretty happy with her and the dragon I just need to do the base and rock. Oh and here's a bit of fluff. 

Kailina descended from the heavens the purple wings of her Black Dragon Betsy flapping in the wind, as the forces of the plague god came forth from their hiding place. That they had dared to try to attack her Kingdom in the realm of Ulgu was insult enough, as she landed in front of the wretched plague furnace the rotten wood clearly creaking under the weight of its warp stone flail. Kailina pulled forth her lance Akbash a magical weapon believed to be from the realm that was it instantly lighting with magical flame. Lashing out with it she wounded the harbinger who had stood near it while her dragon Betsy concentrated on bringing down the plague furnace. As she gave the harbinger a killing blow with the help of her Dragon she received word from Morahai that the storm cast had dared to ask for her assistance in defending the realm of life from the forces of the dark gods. Giving the command to finish off the forces of pestilence she then ordered the return to the Shadow wind lands where her kingdom of Questori was located.

20160704_111627.jpg

20160704_111608.jpg

Archived