London AoS night - 15 November - South London Legion

Nico

If you're looking for Age of Fyreslayers  Sigmar, Shadespire, Bloodbowl or other games in London, then head down to the South London Legion any Wednesday afternoon.

AoS

A good number of us are preparing armies for Angelcore and Honour & Glory. I’m trying the Fyreslayers against Declan’s Slaanesh.

This week also features a number of 1,000ish point games as part of our Firestorm campaign. I think we’re in danger of cracking open a second map as it looks popular. Woop woop. 

Bloodbowl
The TTT managed a win last week against Tim’s Orcs. 

Rob is the Rat to beat - Chainsaws will be flying his way no doubt.

Ben’s Orcs took on (edit- “took out”) the Dudz & Sudz last week and beat the Magmic Mice to boot.

Matt’s Chaos Dwarves take on John’s Orcs! The Troll has BLOCK!

Shadespire
Initial reports point to this being awesome. Ben and Leo had quite a few games at the club. Should be a perfect second game to fit around a main game in an evening. Or you can just play 4 games back to back :D.

As normal - there are a whole bunch of games taking place - plus quite a few people are exploring 40K 8th edition for those interested. A number of blue shinies made their way up to Warhammer World for Heat One. 

@Thanatos Ares

@Leonardas 

@Bowlzee

There will be the usual mixture of 2,000 point games going on. If you have a smaller force, then someone should be happy to give you an introductory or demo game as well.

Give me a shout on the forum or post below and I can add you to our AoS WhatsApp chatroom (77,000 messages and counting - I swear fully half of it is John talking about Khorgoraths).

You can find us here:

Croydon Conference Centre

5-9 Surrey Street

Croydon

Surrey CR0 1RG

@sthlondonlegion

DF465031-EC84-4609-86DF-244BD6870323.jpeg

Archived