1000pt Stormcast Eternal

Deathpoke

Hi guys, first post here, just looking for some feedback on my 1000pt Stormcast w/Seraphon allies list.  This will be my first AoS list & will be used in a local game store "Get into AOS" style tournament.  I want a chance to do well, but at the same time dont want to scare people away from the game.

Allegiance: Stormcast Eternals 

Leaders 

Lord-Celestant On Dracoth (220) 
- Tempestos Hammer & Thundershield 
- Artefact : Mirrorshield 
- Dracoth Trait : Drake-kin 

Lord-Relictor (80) 
- General 
- Command Trait : Staunch Defender 
- Prayer : Bless Weapons 

Skink Starpriest (80) 
- Allies 

Units 

5 x Judicators (160) 
-Skybolt Bows 
- 1 x Shockbolt Bows 

5 x Judicators (160) 
-Skybolt Bows 
- 1 x Shockbolt Bows 

2 x Fulminators (240) 

10 x Skinks (60) 
-Boltspitters & Star Bucklers 
- Allies 

Reinforcement Points (0) 
Total: 1000 /1000 
Allies: 140 / 200 
Leaders: 3/4 Battlelines: 2 (2+) Behemoths: 0/2 Artillery: 0/2 

Any and all feedback welcome and appreciated thank you! 

~POKE~

Looks pretty good. You may lack some melee protection for the Judicators, depending on the opponent. I would suggest making Celestant on Dracoth your general and giving him staunch defenders, since his command ability is pretty great and once he and the fulminators are in combat, the turn after the charge, they will have 2+ rerollable saves without having to cast mystic shield with your starpriest. And because of the Judicators long range you probably wont have to worry too much about the enemy catching them.

Since its a "Get into AOS" event you might want to have a bit more variation out of just judicators.

If it was me I would go pure stormcast, I dont think the skins or priest give you overly much extra. So dropping the skinks and priest, then drop a unit of judicators.
This will give you 300 points left. 

I would then run a unit of 10 liberators with then a castellant or a celestant depending what you wanna do with the unit or how you think it will mix with the rest of your army. 
This gives yourself and other opponents some variation and gives you a solid little "anvil" unit to get objectives etc. 
10 Liberators defensively buffed will manage to bunker down (2+, rerolling 1's in cover with shields) or with their attacks buffed can certainly do some damage, especially if you pair up blessed weapons from the relictor with the celestants command ability for +1 to hit. 

Just my 2c :)

Archived