runeson explosive rage

hellalugosi

Question

3 answers to this question

The ability is a 1:1 relationship. One runeson can get angry at only one unit at a time.

If you have multiple runesons,
Each runesons can get angry at the same single unit.

Or Multiple runesons can get angry at different single units.

By "group of enemies" if you mean "all the models in a single unit" then yes. Otherwise if you mean "angry at multiple units" then no.

I haven't seen a FAQ on the "curse out the unit".

26 minutes ago, TheOtherJosh said:

The ability is a 1:1 relationship. One runeson can get angry at only one unit at a time.

If you have multiple runesons,
Each runesons can get angry at the same single unit.

Or Multiple runesons can get angry at different single units.

By "group of enemies" if you mean "all the models in a single unit" then yes. Otherwise if you mean "angry at multiple units" then no.

I haven't seen a FAQ on the "curse out the unit".

i did indeed mean a single unit. im very pleased with this. i was afraid there was an faq on it

Remember that you're cursing out the unit, not your opposing player [emoji4]

However, it is debatable on whether the explosive curse "battleshock" ability will stack. (Based on wording, I would say likely not. But someone will likely disagree with me.)

The wording is "In addition, if a battleshock test is made for the unit before your next hero phase, add 1 to the result of the dice roll if you can deliver a suitably characterful insult or furious put-down"

Which doesn't indicate any kind of multiple insults bonus or stacking merely a single "add 1".

Archived