Couple of questions. Help a returning player out.

MaxPounder

Question

Few queries. 

Stonelord Stone skin. 

You have to halve any damage. Is that total? As in 1 damage weapons halve to 1 therefore would not be technically halved. Or is it against the total. 5 damage weapons should cause 5 damage since it is not specified as wounds. As worded sounds like before totalling up? 

Exalted seeker chariot. 

Roll a dice for each model within 1 inch. On a 4+ models unit takes d3 mortal wounds. 

I hit 5 models roll 5 4+s therefore I do 5d3 mortal wounds? Correct? 

Great unclean  ones plague wind. 

If it is a nurgle unit one model heals d3 wounds. 

I hit a unit of blight Kings with a model that has taken one wound. I roll a 6 on the d3. Does the healed wounds carry over to a deceased model? Same problem but applied to the blight Kings virulent discharge? Does plague wind affect the great unclean one casting it? 

Many thanks in advance people. 

3 answers to this question

As I understand it :

Stonehorn halves wounds and mortal wounds after damage has been applied, rounding up. If, at the end of the combat phase, the Stonehorn has taken a total of 5 wounds from enemies, the Stonehorn would halve it to 2.5 and round up to 3 for a total of 3.

Exalted Seeker Chariot do exactly as you described, as long as those 5 models were from the same unit and within 1".

Blightkings can only be healed back to their full wounds characteristic, healed wounds do not carry over to deceased models.

Q: Stonehorns. Do you halve the number of wounds done (i.e. before rolling for D3/D6 damage, etc.) or the amount of damage done?

A: Halve the damage inflicted after all of the attacks made by the attacking unit have been carried out.

(From the official FAQ).

To be clear, that's after each unit has attacked, not at the end of the entire combat phase.

Archived