Dragonlord questions

khsofsso

Question

A few questions popped up in recent game. 

1/ chose Allegiance Draconcis to make dragon princes battleline. Does this mean can't use Allegiance Order Traits & Abilities. 

2/ when using Quicksilver potion, does this allow you to pick 2 units to fight with in your own combat phase before opponent gets to pick his first. Example: quicksilver character then my turn so pick a unit then opponent, then back to me. 

3/ dragonlord battlelion allows move in hero phase, I assume this means can move again in movement phase, getting a good 20+' across the board. 

Thanks

6 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, khsofsso said:

A few questions popped up in recent game. 

1/ chose Allegiance Draconcis to make dragon princes battleline. Does this mean can't use Allegiance Order Traits & Abilities. 

2/ when using Quicksilver potion, does this allow you to pick 2 units to fight with in your own combat phase before opponent gets to pick his first. Example: quicksilver character then my turn so pick a unit then opponent, then back to me. 

3/ dragonlord battlelion allows move in hero phase, I assume this means can move again in movement phase, getting a good 20+' across the board. 

Thanks

1 You can chose between Order and Draconcis Allegiance Traits & Abilities.

2 No. After you first attack must be enemy counter attack

3 Yes. You can move after move for battalion

no 2 is actually wrong there. I just answered this in the other thread.

At the start of the combat phase dragons 1 and 2 drink the potions and resolve all their attacks. Dragon 3 then fights next as it is the controlling opponents choice of which unit to activate first. All 3 dragons fight before your opponent picks a unit to fight with.

Allowing you to pick 3 combats (all 3 dragons) before your opponent does.

Further explanation here which shows the combat rules are being followed:

• Dragon 1 (potion of quicksilver used, combat is fought, damage etc is allocated) outside of the normal combat sequence.
  • Dragon 2 (potion of quicksilver used, combat is fought, damage etc is allocated) outside of the normal combat sequence.
  • Dragon 3 is chosen to fight first, this is the first unit being chosen using the normal sequence of attacking.
  • Opponent now picks their unit to attack with, both players return to alternating units until all combats have been finished.

1 hour ago, Imperial said:

2 No. After you first attack must be enemy counter attack

This is incorrect.

Screenshot_20170707-091232.jpg.7c6aa75267862ff1c1aa3e5a7241207c.jpg

Quicksilver Potion kicks in before the player whose turn it is.  If it's my turn, and I Quicksilver, it interupts the choosing.  When the Quicksilver resolves, it goes to whoever's turn it is to pick a unit...in this case, right back to me again if it's my turn.

There is nothing I see in the rules or the FAQs that suggests the potion causes me to sacrifice my pick.

1 hour ago, Terry Pike said:

no 2 is actually wrong there. I just answered this in the other thread.

At the start of the combat phase dragons 1 and 2 drink the potions and resolve all their attacks. Dragon 3 then fights next as it is the controlling opponents choice of which unit to activate first. All 3 dragons fight before your opponent picks a unit to fight with.

Allowing you to pick 3 combats (all 3 dragons) before your opponent does.

Further explanation here which shows the combat rules are being followed:

• Dragon 1 (potion of quicksilver used, combat is fought, damage etc is allocated) outside of the normal combat sequence.
  • Dragon 2 (potion of quicksilver used, combat is fought, damage etc is allocated) outside of the normal combat sequence.
  • Dragon 3 is chosen to fight first, this is the first unit being chosen using the normal sequence of attacking.
  • Opponent now picks their unit to attack with, both players return to alternating units until all combats have been finished.

Thx for fix. I read quicksilver potion description again and you rigth. I understand correctly that the model can not pile in before attacks?

Archived