Allegiance: Destruction

Heroes
Savage Big Boss (100)
- Stonecleava 
Wardokk (80)
Grot Big Boss On Gigantic Spider (100)
- General
- Trait: Bellowing Tyrant
Arachnarok Spider With Grot Shaman (280)
- Artefact: Battle Brew
Arachnarok Spider With Grot Shaman (280)
Frostlord on Stonehorn (460)

Battleline
10 x Savage Orruks (100)
10 x Savage Orruks (100)
10 x Savage Orruks (100)

Units
30 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (300)

Battalions
Kunnin' Rukk (60)
Bonegrinz Warclan (40)

Total: 2000/2000

I'd drop the Spider Big Boss in favor of another 10 Arrowboys, and make the Arrowboy Boss general. The 40-man Kunning Rukk is a hundred times scarier than the 30-man version, and they'll be absolutely dependent on having Inspiring Presence 24/7. If you use your Command Ability to boost the damage output of your Arachnaroks, your Arrowboys will simply be wiped off the board.

I used Big Boss as a general and used his special command ability (with Bellowing Tyrant) on Arrowboys, that gave them additional attack on every attack roll of 5+ or 6+.

It was a small pointed tournament and I had only 20 Arrowboys (and no regular savage orruks, so no Kinnin Rukk), therefore it was very vulnerable, but it gave me about 20 more shots. With 30 Arrowboys and Kunnin Rukk it really builds up the damage.

I think your list has a good mix of multiple threats and although the arrerboyz boss makes some sense you'll find a lot of tournaments moving to requiring the general to be a hero anyway. 

40 is more scary but makes the list more 1 dimensional imho. I ran a Grot warboss on Wolf at scgt with a similar setup and it causes your opponent to make tougher decisions for target priority. 

13 hours ago, Solaris said:

I'd drop the Spider Big Boss in favor of another 10 Arrowboys, and make the Arrowboy Boss general. The 40-man Kunning Rukk is a hundred times scarier than the 30-man version, and they'll be absolutely dependent on having Inspiring Presence 24/7. If you use your Command Ability to boost the damage output of your Arachnaroks, your Arrowboys will simply be wiped off the board.

I don't mind if the arrowboyz get wiped out cause I have multiple treats that people will have to deal with. Most tournaments make you take a hero as a general so that's what I'm going to go with. 

9 hours ago, Kessler said:

I used Big Boss as a general and used his special command ability (with Bellowing Tyrant) on Arrowboys, that gave them additional attack on every attack roll of 5+ or 6+.

It was a small pointed tournament and I had only 20 Arrowboys (and no regular savage orruks, so no Kinnin Rukk), therefore it was very vulnerable, but it gave me about 20 more shots. With 30 Arrowboys and Kunnin Rukk it really builds up the damage.

I thought of doing this bit I wanted to increase the treat of the Arachnaroks so it makes people think of where they need to attack and then I can counter attack with many different things.

Archived