New from Columbus

eldukero

Hello,

i have been away from miniatures for a while ( ten years) but think AoS is the right time to come back to the hobby. Hopefully there is a group in        Columbus Ohio that's willing to guide a new player.

Welcome back! I've been in and out of the hobby for more than ten years myself, and nostalgia aside, AoS has been treating me well.

I don't know if you'll find any Columbus area folks on here, but a quick Google Maps search comes up with The Guardtower on the west side, between 270N and 670W. Judging by their oddly up-to-date Maps photos, they have a large inventory of AoS, and probably a strong player scene to support it.  I'd start there; in fact, I'll have to stop by if I'm ever out that way again!

- Alex

• 1 month later...

Welcome back to the hobby! I used to play at the guard tower in Columbus when I was living there. Now I play in the Northeast Ohio area. I have a facebook group called Rend 4, Age of Sigmar War Gaming. It's bringing war gamers together in the area to share hobby pics setup games etc. We also play a campaign for 6 months which scores points for painting and posting pics of models and for playing any sized games from skirmish up to and beyond Warhost level. You can participate in the campaign no matter where you live and play.  Look us up on facebook and maybe we can expand a larger player base down into Columbus as well. Thanks! ~  Neil

Archived