Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
axisandallies

High Aelves Shadow Warriors

7 posts in this topic

Well, I'm about done making my list for my High Aelves and I need to make a decision. Are Shadow Warriors worth it? Should I replace my Dragonblades with them? Im pretty loaded on everything right now. I could use some help. Do you guys think I should change anything?

IMG_3263.thumb.PNG.bcdedc17e0ab0930dd6dcad8e6c18006.PNGIMG_3265.thumb.PNG.2ed1081cd2edfcbac4e5f2ddecbdf738.PNGIMG_3264.thumb.PNG.871dbd9f853967828e2c7ac2df8372a7.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shadow warriors by themselves aren't worth it.  If you bring a skywarden along with lots of them, maybe.

I would also consider adding in the dragonlord host battalion instead of the frost phoenix for a potentially powerful first turn alpha strike.  

Shadow warriors by themselves aren't worth it.  If you bring a skywarden along with lots of them, maybe.

I would also consider adding in the dragonlord host battalion instead of the frost phoenix for a potentially powerful first turn alpha strike.  

So, 2x5 Dragonblades and the dragon lord. Hmm. I like the way you think.

Yep. Use the battalion ability to move the dragonlord host forward.  Use the highwarden's battalion ability on himself to keep up with the dragon host.  Use the reaver's mobility to move up, too and soften targets with shooting. Charge everyone in, use quicksilver potion on both leaders to strike first, then pick one of the dragonblades... then hope that's a good enough turn to win you the game!

1 person likes this

Yep. Use the battalion ability to move the dragonlord host forward.  Use the highwarden's battalion ability on himself to keep up with the dragon host.  Use the reaver's mobility to move up, too and soften targets with shooting. Charge everyone in, use quicksilver potion on both leaders to strike first, then pick one of the dragonblades... then hope that's a good enough turn to win you the game!

Any reason to take white lions or chariots?

9 hours ago, axisandallies said:

Any reason to take white lions or chariots?

They won't synergize well with the rest of your army.