Locations for My map Campaign.

My Local group is starting a map campaign and I have been tasked with creating the locations.

The following are the location bonuses I have created. Just looking for some input.

The Library of the Ancients: You may add 1 WIZARD to your army from your grand alliance that Cost up to 120 Points for free. This WIZARD has whatever alliance keyword you choose for army building purposes, but does not have that keyword during battle.

The Tower of the Heavens: You may add 1 PRIEST to your army from your grand alliance that cost up to 120 Points for free. This PRIEST has whatever alliance keyword you choose for army building purposes, but does not have that keyword during battle.

The Free City of Ulvengrad: You may choose one HERO in your army to act as second in command to your General. That HERO may use any command abilities printed on it’s Warscroll, or use inspiring presence in the hero phase, as if it were your General. (This is in addition to the General’s Command Abilities).

The Fist of Gerrard: Increase the Range of all of your General’s command abilities by 8”

Otosa, City of the Dead: Subtract 1 from the Bravery of any enemy Unit within 8” of a unit from your army.

Edur’s Keep: Choose one HERO in your army to wear the Armour of Edur. That HERO’s Save Characteristic is 3+ and Ignores all Rend Modifiers.

The Havenwood Lookout: Once Per Battle, you may add +3 to your roll to see who takes the First turn in a battle round.

The Merchant City of Yedo: You may choose an additional artifact to give to a HERO in your army before each battle.

Yutan, Mercenary Refuge: You may add 1 Battleline unit to your army from your grand alliance that Cost up to 120 Points for free. This unit has whatever alliance keyword you choose for army building purposes, but does not have that keyword during battle.

The Dreadfort: Before battle, select one non-HERO unit in your army. That unit can reroll wound rolls of 1 for the rest of that battle.

The Temple of Bealor: PRIESTS in your army can add +1 to any Prayer rolls they make.

The Spire of the Heavens: WIZARDS in your army add +1 to all rolls when attempting to cast spells.

The Joyful Towers: Choose one unit before setup for each battle, that unit does not have to take battleshock tests this game.

The Seer’s Stones: You may place 3 “6s” aside at the beginning of the game. After you make a die roll, you may replace any die rolled with a 6. This may not be used to determine who goes first in a battle round.

The Troggoth Swamps: At the Beginning of the battle pick one HERO of MONSTER in your army. That model may heal 1 lost wound during every hero phase.

The Forgotten Plains: Choose 1 non-HERO unit in your army at the beginning of battle. That unit is at -1 to hit during the shooting phase for the rest of the battle.

The Lost Forests: During the setup phase of each battle, you may set aside one unit. At the beginning of each movement phase you may roll a dice. On a 3+ the unit may enter from any board edge, at least 7” away from any enemy models. If the unit didn't arrive in turn 1 or 2, it automatically arrives turn 3.

The Dragon’s Graveyard: Before the battle, choose one weapon wielded one MONSTER in your army. Every time you attack with that weapon during YOUR TURN, add D3 attacks to that weapon’s profile for the remainder of the combat phase. This weapon can not be a weapon wielded by the Monster’s rider, if it has one.

The Castle of the Mad King: Before the battle choose one unit. That unit may Run and Charge in the same turn, and may reroll failed charges. If that unit begins the charge phase within 12” of an enemy model, it must attempt to charge.

Summersveil: Before battle, select one non-HERO unit in your army. That unit can reroll hit rolls of 1 for the rest of that battle.

The Sulfur Falls: Choose one WIZARD in your army. Each time that WIZARD cast “Arcane Bolt,” it does D6 damage instead of D3.

Great stuff and I like the location names. If you have some more named locations I'd recommend a few that unleash debuffs, some wacky monster, or a weird environmental effect. Sulphur Falls suggests Sulphur Flats where Salamanders dwell for example.

Archived