Mountain View, CA AoS club

World Bleeder

We're Irresistible Force!

Join us every Wednesday (6-10pm) for games of Age of Sigmar at the Mountain View Game Kastle. We are a friendly, non-competitive gaming club that welcomes everyone. No previous experience or painting requirements. You don't even need an army, we'll lone you one of ours if you're just curious.

We used to meet every Wednesday at the Santa Clara Game Kastle but have recently moved locations.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Foe-Hammer said:

Hi there!

Does the group only play on Wednesday, or are there games during the weekend as well?  The reason I ask, is that I have a very long work commute, so Friday nights and weekends are much easier for me.

I'll bet my drive is longer. 

Screenshot_20170228-121316.png.9946b847ce12dcba9b31c94aef1b8d45.png

On 2/28/2017 at 9:07 AM, Foe-Hammer said:

Hi there!

Does the group only play on Wednesday, or are there games during the weekend as well?  The reason I ask, is that I have a very long work commute, so Friday nights and weekends are much easier for me.

Hi there Foe-Hammer, we get together on weekends occasionally or by arranging a game only. We're not there consistently on weekends.

On 3/5/2017 at 11:26 AM, World Bleeder said:

Hi there Foe-Hammer, we get together on weekends occasionally or by arranging a game only. We're not there consistently on weekends.

Good to know, thanks!

Are there any list restrictions such as war scrolls, compendium, base types, etc.?  

10 hours ago, Foe-Hammer said:

Good to know, thanks!

Are there any list restrictions such as war scrolls, compendium, base types, etc.?  

No restrictions at all, we have players of all levels and experience. From beginner to 30+ years. Armies just being painted to fully painted, some still on square bases others in the process of being converted and some fully round. We play games from 500-5000 points. Just depends on who shows up and what we're in the mood for :) 

16 hours ago, World Bleeder said:

No restrictions at all, we have players of all levels and experience. From beginner to 30+ years. Armies just being painted to fully painted, some still on square bases others in the process of being converted and some fully round. We play games from 500-5000 points. Just depends on who shows up and what we're in the mood for :) 

That's great to hear!  I'll definitely be stopping by to check it out!

Archived