Grudgebound War Throng max size

Vonflugel

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere but I have not been able to find it. I have noticed that some battalions stipulate a min-max for unit amounts and some don't. Specifically the grudgebound war Throng just says 3 of any of these, 4 of any of these. My question is, if I meet all the requirements and then take another unit of say hammerers, will they not be in the battalion. Specific example, you can take 3 irondrakes, ironbreakers, or hammerers. I was wondering if I could take 2 Drake's 2 hammerers and some ironbreakers and still receive the benefits for everyone. Thanks in advabce!

26 minutes ago, Vonflugel said:

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere but I have not been able to find it. I have noticed that some battalions stipulate a min-max for unit amounts and some don't. Specifically the grudgebound war Throng just says 3 of any of these, 4 of any of these. My question is, if I meet all the requirements and then take another unit of say hammerers, will they not be in the battalion. Specific example, you can take 3 irondrakes, ironbreakers, or hammerers. I was wondering if I could take 2 Drake's 2 hammerers and some ironbreakers and still receive the benefits for everyone. Thanks in advabce!

You have to match the requirements 100% for the units to receive a bonus.  So in your case it's 4 units from Warriors, Thunderers, Quarrellers, Longbeards & 3 units from Irondraks, Ironbreakers, Hammerers

2 Irondrakes, 2 Hammerers and 1 Ironbreakers wouldn't work as you can only have 3 of those units in total within that Battalion.  Any others couldn't be part of it.

Archived