Help vs 1k Nurgle List

Honk

So, I´ll be fighting agains my Archenemy, bringing a Nurgle List tomorrow, probably: Rotigus, Plaqueherald, 30 Plaguebearers and 3 drones... the over the board mortal wounds output sounds pretty devestating and rotigus is a big nasty blob of sh**t...

but i´ve comtemplated 3 possible approaches so far and would love to hear your thoughts on this:

1. Legion of the Night: Vampire Lord with 4 M.Harbringer in ambush, Necromancer, 30 Skellis (spears) ,5 wolves (990)

Plan: kill rotigus with morghast, grab objectives with wolves and grind the Plaquebearers with skelli blob

2. Legion of Sacrament: Arkhan, Necromancer, 40 skellis, 2 morghast archai, 5 wolves  (990)

Plan: CoY Rotigus, kill drones with archai, grind plaquebeares... grab objectives with wolves?!

3. Legion of Sacrament: Vampire Lord, Necromancer, Necromancer, 40 skellis, 2x5 wolves, 2 Morghast (980)

Plan: well, grab the objectives with wolves, charge things with vamp+morghast, up the middle with the necro and skellis

Well dear Internet, I´d love to hear thoughts and general strategies on this    ;-D

Priority target on Rotigus? Don't know if that works. 40 Skelettons and Morghast could break his whole Army. Maybe it's more effective to break his Army. Rotigus alone will not do much. He can put out Mortal Wounds, yes. But you have 40 Skelettons. What are a few Mortal Wounds to them? 

3 hours ago, Aex said:

Priority target on Rotigus?

thx for the reply!

well, my thinking is ignore the plaquebeares, with their -1 to hit and stuff and go for the meatier targets. drones or the heroes. from what i hear he is spamming the mw and 2d3 might already be enough for my vampire...

Well, ended in a tie. Played the invasion mission from the open war cards, blob of 30 skellis with necro on my home base in cover as bait...3+save vs.rend 0, his 30 pb wrapped around the herald and rotigus another 10 on in the backfield preventing a too aggressive ambush and his nurglings in terrain.

his over the field poison rain from the wheel (d3 units d3 mw) as well as the deluge from rotigus (7d6, each 4+ is d3 mw to a unit) severely damaged my heros across the whole board, charging morghast (1x4) bounced of the pb due to severe debuffs in the second round and dice rolls from hell. But they stalled the march and after three rounds of brawling with the whole army, they died but there was no chance of him, even getting near my objective. Might have split the morghast up, for better character sniping in a pincer move, but whatever.

ended on a draw so all is good, but still, the mw Output all across the board, really sniping supportive heros, highest cheese-tier

Archived