[WTS] OOP Orc Battalion and a Dwarf Battalion, some Spire of Dawn High Elf stuff

Kugane

I have an OOP Orc Battalion with a few bits missing here and there as far I can see that I am willing to sell cheap considered it is incomplete, some goblins are assembled and the rest of the battalion is on sprue (all spiders, boars, etc are present, and what I believe to be the remainder goblins and orcs as well). I had a good look at the sprues, I'm almost certain all miniatures are present. The only thing I spotted from going through it was a few shields missing from the goblins, but I'm sure that is easily replaced. Regardless, this orc lot may be sold for a friendly price, considering its half-used condition.

The Dwarf Battalion has all the sprues completely intact, the box is a bit roughened up, but should be as good as new.

From the Spire of Dawn / Island of Blood set, I have 2 Archmages, and the Swordmasters

I'm located in the Netherlands, so would prefer shipping inside europe to save costs and risks. I'm looking for a Brood horror and Verminlord, so perhaps we could do a trade. Please post your offers down below!

Archived