(UK) Seraphon for sale/trade

Mikophant

I have a pile of Seraphon I haven't touched in a while, and would love to move it on to make room/beer money for other things. A lot of them are painted to an acceptable tabletop standard (not going to win any prizes, but not shameful) with consistent colour scheme and basing. I would rather move it all as a lot, but I am pretty open to offers for bits and pieces. Please excuse the incredibly variable picture quality. For infantry, I have taken pictures of a literal handful of them, not all of them - they are randomly selected, not the 'best' ones, and should be entirely representative of the group. More pictures of anything available on request.

I am in suburban east London, and would be happy to travel a bit to make an exchange, or post things.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

New on sprue :

3 Temple Guard

12 Skinks

2 Terradon/ripperdactyls.

Unpainted metal :

1 Lord Kroak, missing mask

Spoiler

A pile of Jungle Swarms

Spoiler

Painted :

35 Skinks w/blowgun and club 

Spoiler

10 Saurus Warriors w/clubs

Spoiler

15 Temple Guard 

Spoiler

10 chameleon skinks (metal) 

Spoiler

Skink Heroes : 1 Starpriest, 2 priests w/vestments (one staff head pinned/loose), 1 priest w/feather cloak, 2 heroes w/sickle, 1 hero with blowgun

Spoiler

Saurus Heroes : Metal Astrolith Bearer, Metal Oldblood, Plastic oldblood (misaligned on base so his toenails are cut off. Not really noticable unless you look for it.) 

Spoiler

3 metal new style kroxigor, 3 metal old style kroxigor (one missing head and unpainted, two different colour scheme/unstripped, unpictured)

Spoiler

1 Slann Mage Priest/Starmaster, Metal

Spoiler

Behemoths : 1 Oldblood on Carnosaur (plastic, wonky spear, missing reigns), 1 Bastiladon w/laser, 1 part assembled/primed stegadon, remaining components on sprue, 1 painted ripperdactyl (to go with the two on sprue, two remaining bases are based and painted similarly to this one)

Spoiler

Also, an order battletome, like new.

Archived