Greetings from Ohio

APH

Greetings from the north coast!

I've been an on-again-off-again Warhammer 40K hobbyist for the past 20 years or so.  I finally hit a block with the Adeptus Mechanicus army I've been building for the past three years, so I decided to finally sit down and explore Age of Sigmar while I recharge.  Whenever I pick up a new hobby or project, I always try to find a thriving community that supports it.  Age of Sigmar appears to be somewhat hit-or-miss on the larger wargaming boards, but fortunately I stumbled across an announcement for this forum on /r/ageofsigmar.  So, here I am.

I have a soft spot for factions or concepts that are somewhat unknown or under-represented.  For the Warhammer Fantasy universe, I've been circling around the Fimir and the old Dark Shadows campaign setting.  I started a small blog to document my progress - writing everything up as I go tends to keep me motivated to finish.  So far I have two half-finished models and I've yet to play a game, but I'm really looking forward to diving into the setting and gameplay this summer!

Archived