and the Green Tide goes rolling along...

Dorrance

Finally the urge to resist a Destruction army is too great. My issue is, was, and has been (last army fyreslayers) assembling and painting the same model 50000 times, it really makes me lose that loving feeling I once had towards some great sculpts.

I've always loved the idea of Combine Species Armies (why I play Combined in Infinity) and I'm sure I can find a way to make it work.

Not trying to break the game here , but I'm trying to fit the aspects I like about BCR, Bonesplitters and Spiderfang into one list. (When I was a kid my dream army was Savage Orks, but it was all pewter and I couldn't mow enough lawns to earn that type of money)

After much deliberation this is what I came too.

1589a1e7738b793449216b0fc73019a2.jpg

The only unit really flapping out there are the grots, they are easily replaced but hey, 20 'ranged' models for 100 points ain't terrible.

I envision the army running around in their pods (like a well disciplined rugby squad)

Huskard and Savage Boss both have the ability to turn one combat activation into two and both are highly mobile (Brutal Rukk) while the Spiderfang section is all about speed/protecting the big un/mortal wounds.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived