Events Australia: Maitland GG AoS Intro Tournament

jamierk

Event Title: Maitland GG AoS Intro Tournament
Event Author: jamierk
Calendar: Events Australia
Event Date: 06/26/2016 12:00 PM to 06/26/2016 8:00 PM

G'day All

The friendly guys at Maitland GG have given me permission to run an intro tournament for AoS using SCGT rules. This will be held on Sunday 26th of June and will involve us playing 3 competitive games with armies of 70 SCGT pool choices chosen from a list of maximum 100 SCGT pool choices. I will be providing further details about minor changes to the comp pack to make it easy for beginners, but basically the 3 games will run as per the pack with scenarios 1, 2 and 3 using slightly smaller armies, no strict painting and basing requirements and no need to BYO terrain. Apart from that, all the other rules apply.

The pdfs for SCGT comp I beleive are available on this site, and also can be found on the popular podcast sites Baddice, Facehammer and Heelanhammer, all of which I recommend a good listen. The intent of the tournament is to introduce as many people to the balanced competitive and enjoyable game of SCGT AoS and see if we can use it to springboard into some other events in NSW.

Feedback is always welcome, and thanks again to GG for letting me run it.

Cheers

Jamie

N.B. cover photo is NOT me, but we should all be as positive as this kid! Also this came up in the top google image search for 'Age of Sigmar'

Maitland GG AoS Intro Tournament