going for a no-hitter

neferata

mourngul

vampire lord on dragon with cursed book

vampire lord on abyssal terror

3 units of 10 zombies

1 unit of 3 Vargheists

2 units of 2 bat swarms

I have done some sweet conversions for a bat themed army that I'm loving. I'll use the abyssal ability to shoot the mourngul forward probably. neferata casting mystic shield on herself or the mourngul getting two sources of nasty ignoring rend saves.

4 big fighty monsters, one big horde of 30 zombies to hold place, fast hard hitting Vargheists to strike where they are needed.

the hit debuff is the key though. -1 from neferata, -1 from bat swarms for shooting, -1 with cursed book and -1 or -2 with mourngul. I won't often get all at once but the range is pretty solid. I should be able to almost always get -2 to hit which should be more than enough.

the abyssal ability let's me shoot the mourngul or neferata into range immediately so I can debuff right away. whether I'm facing shooting or combat I'm convinced I can really mess with the hit mechanic brutally.

the weakness will be things that don't roll to hit. the zombie horde is designed to bubble wrap in case of an alpha strike against me. things like multiple thunder tusks could hurt but since my whole army can fly ten and assault hard I think I'd have a good chance to fight back. once you do a bit of damage to those big mortal wound producers they tend to soften up.

the army is built and I'm painting before it's tournament debut. it looks awesome assembled and converted.

think it'll be good?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Archived