Improving your painting - the "easy" way

Painting-Coach

Hi Folks

just been listening to the awesome Bad Dice podcast and heard about this (equally awesome!) group. Apologies if this is in the wrong forum but it seemed the best place to my addled mind:

In a nut shell I've been forced into "early retirement" after being diagnosed with a chronic illness and this has prompted me to start a new business venture. I already dabbled in commission painting and have been fortunate enough to paint for some of the top miniature companies and studios in my time - painting has always been my passion and even more so I enjoy teaching other people to paint. This prompted the launch of www.thepaintingcoach.com - the first and only online miniature painting Coaching / tuition service. I literally offer a one-on-one service with tailored lessons designed to improve people'a miniature painting.

I've already seen some massive improvements from my guys and girls so I know it works. The service is for people at all levels; we have beginners all the way up to competition level painters - all of which are part of a group filled with hobby talk, pictures and tips (on top of the one-on-one lessons and coaching). 

The service is very reasonably priced at £12 a month and is paid on a month-by-month basis so you're not tied into anything. We also offer gift subscriptions if you're looking for a cool Christmas gift that keeps on giving.

We have around 40 lessons available currently including everything from how to paint black, colour theory, object source lighting and advanced faces. I also write more lessons weekly to demand so there's always more to learn.

Unlike a YouTube video or random tutorial the lessons are an interactive process with feedback and critique - this means you'll actually master the techniques rather than just attempting them.

Check us out at the above website or https://m.facebook.com/thepaintingcoach/

Archived