Deathrattle 1K List

Dracothjay

I'm starting a deathrattle army and working to 1K to start off with. Here's a 1K list i've come up with. I kinda of like it actually, but i am open to your criticism! 

Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade

- General

- Ruler of the night

- Ring of Immortality

Wight King with Black Axe (Could be general instead)

Necromancer

20 Skeletons

20 Skeletons

1 Terrorgheist

comes in at 1K exactly.

Now, i have chosen the WKwBTB to be my general for simple reasons such as he isn't terrific in combat, therefore id rather keep him and make my other Wight King a support Lord for my units of Skellies. And he just looks so awesome up in the front ranks taking souls.

Necromancer keeps buffing a favored unit of skellies, situation dependent of course.

Both my skeleton units will capture objectives if the scenario is that way inclined, or to just pin units for my TGheist to rip through.

So, whats your feedback?

As I always say, shift Skellies from one unit to the other - 30+10 is better than 20+20. Apart from that, I would make your second Wight King the general, to make the BTB one less of a target dummy. I would also definitely bring a banner with the BTB guy.

Not the most friendly of list in 1k.

To capitalize on this list, as an pretty offensive list, as TG isn't a monster with staying power, u need to ensure he stay as long as he can.

wight King - mounted, blade n shield, general, ruler of the night. Stay behind TG and just within range to curse book WK to buff him with ruler of th night.

wight King- mounted, blade n shield, curse book. Always park him in front of your TG to get he most out of the debuff before he is remove.

Skele, park n hold obj. Else as chaff.

necro just park within range of skele and TG to buff him. 18" is enough to be away from most range, the rest just pray u can transfer enough wound.

Archived