ARE YOU READY FOR A GOOD FI-SMASHING?!

Lord Biscuit

The concept is simple really; BruteFist, a squad of brutes and some chumps to anchor them down. Simples, no?

Megaboss with Ravenger and Battle Brew.

3x5 Brutes with Claw and Smasha

10X 'Ard Boys with Banners, shields and the booze.

Brute Fist Formation.

A fair amount of thrumph wiggle room.

Plan is to really just pressure them with a steady movement rate, then either make them meet me half way, or get the charge. I know Ironfist is generally more recognised (My only game has been with that.)

The troops could replace the 'ard boys and instead make a group of 10 Brutes to serve as a literal battering ram, or instead opt for Grunters for sheer flanking speed. Other ideas include nixing the boss and instead taking a sharman and warchanter, the former to provide a bit of utility/ranged sniping and the latter to provide stacks of buffs and though I lose the rerolls, instead you get a wider movement buff bubble and mystical shield/warchanter combo.

Thoughts?

Yeah, at the moment I am playing 1000 point games, won a lucky action with 3 squads of goregrutners and 2 lots of brutes and all the leaders for £150 (mawcrusher included.). Just was wondering if there was a way to introduce some reliable mortal wounding. Iron Fist is probably the better formation because the points work out better (can include both megaboss and a chanter with no comprimise.) just was curious.

Archived