Hello from Oxfordshire, UK!

Hey there!

My name's Tom and I'm a long-time lurker finally joining the ranks. I thought it would be nice to introduce myself and hopefully say hi to a few of you on here! (I'm based in Oxfordshire, in the UK, if anyone knows the area.)

My dad was the reason I first got into Warhammer. I couldn’t have been much older than five or six when I painted my first figures with him and the habit’s stuck.

One of the things I’ve always loved most about the game is its rich lore. I started writing my own stories to bring my characters to life and put into words the games I used to play against my dad. I remember the first piece I wrote — a short story inspired by a game between my Vampire Counts and his Dark Elves. (It still lives in a shoebox under my bed, where it will never see the light of day again...)

Anyway, it's a new year and I've decided to revisit one of my first Warhammer loves — the Necrarchs, reimagined for Age of Sigmar (Soulblight). If you're interested, please check out my first test mini in the Gallery. 

Thanks for reading!

T

Edited by The Brotherhood of Necros
  • Like 1