Matching this Death Theme

Bradifer

Hello,

I have been away from Warhammer for a while, both the hobby and the gaming sides.

I'm looking to paint some Skeleton Warriors and Dire Wolves to match the rest of my Death Army. Most of the death army was commissioned so I'm not as skilled as the pictures might imply, really I'm just looking to get back into Age of Sigmar and I'd love to finish up the battleline units so I could play a tournament in Fall.

Pictures should be posted, but the colors are generally black with purple tint and the Ethereal Soul/Nighthaunt color on the spirits.

With skeletons we could go with the classic bone color or try something darker that lines up with the Mortarch mount/Morghast look.

For the Dire Wolves, I'm actually using Thunderwolves. They look a lot beefier than the Fenrisian  Wolves or the  old vampire counts Dire Wolves.

My wife and I discussed trying to paint the wolves as spirit wolves, I just haven't really seen any other spirit wolf miniatures to compare that idea.

TL;DR What is your opinion on a good matching paint job for 50 Skeleton Warriors and 10 Dire Wolves (Thunderwolf model) ?

15.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

24.jpg

• Like 2