New Player - New List

TreetopPaints

Hey! I'm a long time GW game player but new to AoS, so looking for some feedback on a list I've been playing with for Sylvaneth. It is in no way meant to be tuned or competitive, just aimed at being fun. Mostly at the moment it's just what models I own. In addition to what's in the 1500 point list, I have 10 Wildwood Rangers and a Waywatcher to complete The Wanderers portion of the army. 

Drycha Hamadreth (Colony of Flitterfuries, The Reaping):  280

Tree Lord Ancient (The Dwellers Below, Acorn of the Ages, General): 300

Branchwych (Regrowth): 80

Branchwraith (Treesong): 80

10 Dryads: 100

10 Eternal Guard: 70

3 Kurnoth Hunters (Great Bows): 200

Additional Command Point: 50

1500 Total

My next purchase is probably going to be another start collecting box for a second TLA/Spirit of Durthu and more dryads, but any advice beyond that would be very helpful! 

I also have a couple of questions about summoning, mainly being I understand that other factions are having restrictions put on what they can summon and how many, while our branchwraith seems to be able to spaff out Dryads to her little wooden heart's content. Am I reading this correctly? Do I need to pay points for the models I summon? Is there anything to stop me waiting until one unit of dryads die and resummoning them, since those are the models I have available to me? 

Any and all advice are welcome! As I say, I've played a lot of GW games in the past, but new to the world of AoS so guide me please! 

• Like 1