2000 pt Stormcast for Necroquake event

Wulfrik the Wanderer

My store is doing a Necroquake event to celebrate the new Forbidden Power that has hit the shelves. They also want to break in the new terrain they have received. However the rest of my friends are planning on bringing competitive lists to play in these battles (Skaven, BoK, DoK, SCE, and LoN). The format is 2000pt with battle line requirements, the catch is that your army can change if wanted through the matches, but your general stays the same.

I wanted to run a Stormcast list rather than doing my normal go to - Blades of Khorne.

Here is the list I am thinking:

Allegiance: Stormcast Eternals

- Stormhost: Hammers of Sigmar

LEADERS

Lord-Celestant on Stardrake (560) - General - Command Trait : We Cannot Fail - Stormbound Blade - Artefact : God-forged Blade - Mount Trait : Star-branded

Lord-Castellant (100)

Gavriel Sureheart (100)

Loremaster (140) - Allies

Excelsior Warpriest (80) - Allies

UNITS

3 x Aetherwings (50)

3 x Aetherwings (50)

6 x Vanguard-Raptors with Longstrike Crossbows (360)

5 x Liberators (100) - Warhammer & Shield - 1 x Grandhammers

2 x Concussors (260)
TOTAL: 2000/2000

EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 0

WOUNDS: 101

LEADERS: 5/6

BATTLELINES: 3 (3+)

BEHEMOTHS: 1/4

ARTILLERY: 0/4

ARTEFACTS: 1/1

ALLIES: 140/400

Idea of the list is to buff the dragon to reroll everything and send it in after a series of continuous fire from the Vanguard-Raptors at 30". Casting Hand of Glory with the Loremaster on a 5 to reroll Hit rolls and Wound rolls for the model. The Lord-Castellant to give the dragon a +1 to save and heal on 6's (become 7's). Gavriel Sureheart is my backup to reinforce or hammer any position that needs more "umph" with a unit of Concussors in deepstrike (they land, shoot MWs, then charge and most likely get MWs and keep enemy units from piling in). Aetherwings intercept charging units keen on stopping my Vanguard-Raptors, and the free (1 model) Gryph Hound from the Castellant gives off warning calls for any deep striking or teleporting units getting near them. Liberators are there to grab and hold objectives amid the chaos. 

Question: Should I drop the Stardrake and Excelsior Warpriest and Aetherwings to bring in a Lord-Celestant on Dracoth General with Vandus Hammerhand and 4x Fulminators? Would the Mortal Wound output of the Fulminator's shooting attacks in combo with LC on Dracoth with Vandus be more consistent then a LC on Stardrake?

Any tips would be great and appreciated! 

**note: not concerned with picking who goes first, hence the many drops and no battalions.

Edited by Wulfrik the Wanderer