Looking for input on my 1000 point Daemon / Nurgle list

BadMojo

So I've started building up my army, and I've got enough units to put together 1000 points in a few different ways. Here is the list I've put together that I think makes the best use of the models I have.

Flamers of Tzneetch (3 models)

Pink Horrors of Tzneetch (10 models)

Plague Drones (3 models)

Herald of Nurgle (1 model)

Plaguebearers (10 models)

Nurglings (3 models)

1 Daemon Prince (and running him with the Nurgle keyword and ability to fly)

However, I have some models left over that could potentially be swapped in. Left over units are:

1 Chaos Sorcerer Lord

1 Lord of Plagues

Seekers of Slaanesh (5 models)

2 more Daemon Princes

So what critiques do you have for this list? I realize there are categorically better lists out there, but I'm working with what models I have. What models would you suggest investing into in the future? On my shortlist right now are Blightkings and/or a Great Unclean One. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

On 7/29/2016 at 5:38 PM, LordDrakonus said:

My 1st thought is add 10 more plaguebearers as they function much better in groups of 20+ but as is with what your working with seems ok.

Yeah, this was another thought I had. Problem is at 1000 points, I'm stuck having to have 2 battleline units, which are the plaguebearers and the horrors.

I would have liked to find a way to work my Sorcerer in there, but to do so I would have to lose a prince. An alternative list could be:

Pink Horrors 

Sorcerer

Plaguebearers

Herald of Nurgle

Nurglings

Plague Drones

Lord of Plagues

Seekers

This list loses the shooty Flamers and the Prince, but I get in another spell every turn, and the quick and pretty decent in melee seekers. I guess the question is which of these is the more effective list.

Archived