What is your favourite stormhost?

Felyndael

From the moment I first saw the Stormcast Eternals in the flesh, I fell in love with the Hammers of Sigmar.  There was just something about those models and that colour scheme that I loved.  I guess that they will always be my favourite stormhost for that reason.  As I began to dip into the fluff, it seemed like they were often in amongst it in the storyline, and characters like Vandus and Ionus feel well-known to me now.  Ionus punching Lord Cyrocco in the face to shut him up remains one of my favourite moments from the entire Realmgate wars saga!

I enjoy how the black library range has expanded on the backstory and character of different stormhosts.  I quickly became somewhat of a fan of the Hallowed Knights, in particular, after listening to the audio dramas.  On the other hand, the Astral Templars for me are just a little too Space Wolfish right now, and I hope that future fluff with expand on them and really give them a unique feel.

So, my question is which stormhost do you like or identify with the most?  

As soon as I read the Astral Templars being referred to as Beast Bane, I was hooked. I like the idea of them clearing out a forest nobody else has ever entered and came back out alive. I don't recall the name of the forest. But after researching some on them, I found that they cleared the Howling Horde from an ancient Duardin road in the Lava Tubes of Aqshy. This was perfect since I already had a small army of Fyreslayers and a lava themed board. Now my Astral Templars are based on lava, like my Duardin, and the purple and orange look great together.

Archived