Duality of Death - How to think

ModerTherese

Hi, I’m kinda new to the game and haven’t played all the scenarios from the Gh17.

And usually I’ve noticed that death players strentgh is our number of models we can put out in the field. But on this scenario I’m kinda lost on how to build! (Duality of Death)

I have a few lists I’ve made but they feel kinda fragile for this type of scenario. (Posting pictures of the list in the bottom of this topic)

Tips/tricks/strategy/etc everything is welcome here! 

Im playing against a friend who’s playing seraphon and we’re going to play 1500p with the rules for a Vanguard type of game. 4 heroes, 2 battlelines, 2 behemoths etc.

DB533297-0D95-43C9-BC31-0A10A3EE84CF.png.60c6c805dfd4497a3da33723452d0043.pngE7A6B18A-EB2C-4C39-ADB8-2E06C2141E27.jpeg.ee45991342e64efba9d0597480962c4f.jpegB06B4B88-BD4E-4F83-8194-346C1C21EB0D.jpeg.3febb5756428c36b8ec875c72f59b010.jpeg

Duality of death u can play two ways. Match up to the objective with your lords and blocks of skeletons, or fly up with heros (assuming you’ve won first turn and then summon in your blocks on the objectives through grave sites.

ive won lots of duality scenarios. Push everything forward and keep your necromancers on objectives and push your combat heros and units forward pushing the enemy back. 

44 minutes ago, Dracothjay said:

Duality of death u can play two ways. Match up to the objective with your lords and blocks of skeletons, or fly up with heros (assuming you’ve won first turn and then summon in your blocks on the objectives through grave sites.

ive won lots of duality scenarios. Push everything forward and keep your necromancers on objectives and push your combat heros and units forward pushing the enemy back. 

With your necromancers, do you keep a unit of dire wolves so you can transfer damage to them if necessary? And then use the grave guard and morghasts to “Toto - Hold the Line” and push in against them?

And what alligance do you mostly use in this scenario? I was thinking Grand host of Nagash to give +1 attack’s to Morghasts and that extra heal/ress ability you gain to keep the skellies up even more!

Also! Any tips against Lord Kroak? 

Archived