Mixed Chaos List

Aelford

I’m starting the plans for my mixed Chaos list for GW Heat 2 in April. What are your thoughts on the list? 

Lord of Change (General, Cunning Deceiver, Chaos Talisman), Gaunt Summoner & Familiars, Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord. 2x30 Bloodletters, 10 Khorne Marauders, 12 Plague Toads, 6 Skyfires. 

Leaves 100 points to summon a Balewind Vortex or some Plaguebearers or Daemon Hero depending on opponent and scenario. 

4 hours ago, Aelford said:

I’m starting the plans for my mixed Chaos list for GW Heat 2 in April. What are your thoughts on the list? 

Lord of Change (General, Cunning Deceiver, Chaos Talisman), Gaunt Summoner & Familiars, Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord. 2x30 Bloodletters, 10 Khorne Marauders, 12 Plague Toads, 6 Skyfires. 

Leaves 100 points to summon a Balewind Vortex or some Plaguebearers or Daemon Hero depending on opponent and scenario. 

Umh might miss what you’re aiming for synergy wise! Regardless, to benefit from those large packs of BL and Skyfires consider using Dark Avenger (+1 to hit against Order, 10”) or Lord of War (+1 to hit on CHAOS unit within 3” on roll of 3+). Also miss a Shaman to support Skyfires, and maybe something to give those BL speed... Wrath of Khorne BT/Bloodstoker. And maybe consider dropping 30 BL for something w more staying power! 

I think I'll drop the Sorcerer lord for a Tzaangor Shaman and make him my general. Give him Lord of War for the Skyfires. I might aswell drop the Lord of Change too to give the Bloodletters some support. A Bloodstoker and Bloodsecrator fit the bill? Then a Skullmaster to also babysit the B'letters to give the re-roll 1's to hit and possibly proc the Unpredictable Destruction. 

Archived