Help Starting with Seraphon

apanz

Hey guys! I'm thinking about diving into AoS and love the Seraphon look, so could you help guide me to a proper list? I don't really know what units are good and what could work, so any advice even if basic will help! 

Also, where should I start?

If you're that new then the best bets would be The Generals Handbook, The Seraphon battletome and a Start Collecting Box or 2. There aren't really any duds in the Seraphon and all the models look great. A Skink star priest would be a good addition for low point games and temple guard are fantastic. Other than that just enjoy. :)

Thanks! I plan on buying the battletome for sure, since most of all I want to use units that appeal to me, which brings me to the point of Slann. Are they any good? And Bastiladon look cool too! 

How does one decide what unit to use and what's worth bringing? Like do you go by number of wounds and the save they have, the magic they wield... 

Hi apanz! yes the Slann is pretty awesome with the new General's Handbook 2017 (and it is for sure a wonderful model). Even the Bastiladon is a pretty though dinosaur, I'm painting one as well :D

The start collecting box is a good option for starting anyway, you should think about it.

Or you should get the Battletome and see the batallions in it: I love to play the Eternity starhost and the Firelance Starhost together with a Slann. But they are all amazing.

Nothing's cooler than dinosaurs

Archived