London AoS night - 1 November - South London Legion

Nico

If you're looking for AoS, Shadespire or other games in London, then head down to the South London Legion any Wednesday afternoon.

AoS

A good number of us are preparing armies for Angelcore and Blood & Glory.

This week features a number of 1,000ish point games as part of our Firestorm campaign. I think we’re in danger of cracking open a second map as it looks popular. Woop woop. 

I managed to conspire to lose last week with the Fyreslayers #FluffChoice #TheHairIsTheOnlyFluffyThingAboutThem Against Alex’s 5 Model Beastclaw Force.

Bloodbowl
Wooop - subheadings - woop! The Magmic Mice took on Tim’s Orcs in a friendly last week, but will be having a rest after two punishing League defeats at Bloodbowl.  Rob’s Skaven pummelled Alex’s Dwarves - The Blackfire Steelers  - last week - on both touchdowns and injuries. Matt’s The Zharr Death beat Simon, the Deathroller wasn’t on the pitch long enough. “Can’t these refs just take a bribe.” 

Shadespire
Initial reports point to this being awesome. Ben and Leo had quite a few games last week at the club. I need to crack open my copy. Should be a perfect second game to fit around a main game in an evening. Or you can just play 4 games back to back :D.

As normal - there are a whole bunch of games taking place - plus quite a few people are exploring 40K 8th edition for those interested. A number of blue shinies made their way up to Warhammer World for Heat One. 

@Thanatos Ares

@Leonardas 

@Bowlzee

There will be the usual mixture of 2,000 point games going on. If you have a smaller force, then someone should be happy to give you an introductory or demo game as well.

Give me a shout on the forum or post below and I can add you to our AoS WhatsApp chatroom (75,371 messages and counting - I swear fully half of it is John talking about Khorgoraths).

You can find us here:

Croydon Conference Centre

5-9 Surrey Street

Croydon

Surrey CR0 1RG

@sthlondonlegion

534A2D3A-65DB-4498-B99F-A94C4A382580.jpeg

F263FC9D-A5D8-41B2-8CA5-0CE054E02AD9.jpeg

7AB8CF2B-B440-4B63-87CA-796EED6944CB.jpeg

227D6227-2777-4639-815F-CE736635F1A7.jpeg

A2B17B5C-8856-4C76-BF3F-8BCC1A60F021.jpeg

Archived