Gaming Club in the making...? (Birkenhead, N/WEngland)

PhantomBaz

Hi...

I enjoy table top gaming, not just AoS, tho AoS is what i'm mostly playing at the mo, but other games too. 
I'm not a competitive player, its just for the enjoyment of doing things i like. I'm guessing there many people like me out there. However, I'm having a difficult time finding people to play with, or places to play as most of the places not easy to get to. 
So this got me thinking. I live in a town that is large'sh and has a major city across the water, you may have heard of it, its got a famous band from there called The Beatles (not sure if you've heard of them or not). Anyways joking aside, over the water is Birkenhead, tho its not a "great" town, it has its problems, which could work as a plus, and to my knowledge there's only really 1 gaming center on the Wirral, but this center is not in the town itself and is difficult to get to unless you have your own transport.  Plus, its more a retail driven shop over being a gaming center.

So that said, i looking for people to *A) get some games going here in Birkenhead and **B) to see if there are people that maybe interested in starting a Gaming Center. 

*A) I have everything needed to run games (at home), and I'm also looking to be making Battle reports in the future. 

**B) The Gaming center, i believe has a lot of potential due to the fact that the only places to play table top games are out of the town, GW/warhammer in Liverpool and few places in Liverpool city or that you need transport to get there. Which means that anybody travelling to them from the Wirral would have to pass through Birkenhead. 

I know this is shot in the dark, but if you never try, you never know.

Thanks for reading, if you made it this far.  

Barry        

Archived