Exalted Chariot kit alternatives.

Squirrelmaster

Does the Exalted Seeker Chariot kit contain enough bits to make a Seeker Chariot and a Hellflayer, or is it either/or? If I'm missing one or two crucial bits, how easy do you think it would be to convert around them?

Does anyone have the instructions for the Seeker Chariot and/or Hellflayer?

I'm actually planning to convert a Herald on Seeker Chariot, and I have various spare Daemonette / Seeker bits.

Thanks.

Does the Exalted Seeker Chariot kit contain enough bits to make a Seeker Chariot and a Hellflayer, or is it either/or? If I'm missing one or two crucial bits, how easy do you think it would be to convert around them?
Does anyone have the instructions for the Seeker Chariot and/or Hellflayer?
I'm actually planning to convert a Herald on Seeker Chariot, and I have various spare Daemonette / Seeker bits.
Thanks.

Yes.

But you'll need another base.

"If you buy two of these boxes you will be able to make one Exalted Seeker Chariot of Slaanesh - an immense construct of four Daemonettes as well as four steeds, not to mention even more threshing blades. The instructions for making this kit are included within the box. Please add two of these boxes to your cart in order to make this model.

This multi-part plastic boxed set contains 96 components, a large oval base and a 50mm x 100mm monster base, with which to build either a Seeker Chariot of Slaanesh or a Hellflayer of Slaanesh.

Two of these kits combined can also make an Exalted Seeker Chariot of Slaanesh box."

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Chaos-Daemons-Seeker-Chariot-of-Slaanesh

The Exalted kit is just two boxes of the Chariot kit. So it's six sprues total. 

As mentioned, you'd need to pick up another base, but you can easily make 2x Chariots, or 2x Hellflayers, or 1x Chariot and 1x Hellflayer.

There are two riders and two standing daemonettes per Chariot, and thus four riders and four standing daemonettes in the Exalted kit, so you might end up with extra models depending on the combination you choose to make. For example, if you go ahead and make the Exalted Chariot as pictured, you'll have two standing daemonettes you can use as Heralds on foot! That's what I did, anyways.

Archived